Tuesday 12 July 2016

Fernando Viciconte - back and current catalogue available

Highly Recommended

I have just bought and downloaded 5 albums that I didn't have, mostly Fernando's back catalogue. I have reviewed his most recent and previous that I have here: he is a singer-songwriter as passionate and self-effacing about his music and ideas as you'll ever find, much loved by the music community, and a wonderful artist to see live. His music is thoughtful, dark, political, introspective, raging and always honest about the emotions, thoughts and ideas, as well as musically superb. There is often a psychedelic aura to the folk core, but there is also punk and pop, as explored in my reviews.

click to read

The package deal advertised on Fernando's Facebook page and/or when you visit Domingo Records  is excellent value for digital downloads.






No comments:

Post a Comment